Results 1 to 1 of 1
18th June 2011, 02:17 PM #1OPSpecial Member
Senior PosterJoin Date : Jan 2011Location : Testing..Posts : 157Thanks: 214
- Thanked 147 Times in 49 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (2731)
MobileNavigator Europe v3.6.0
MobileNavigator Europe v3.6.0
Rating: 3.9 stars (Above average)(950)
Updated:May 16, 2011
Requires Android:1.5 and up
Category:Travel & Local
Installs:10,000 - 50,000
Price:€59.95 (about UAH695.32)
Content Rating:Low Maturity
GPS navigation -
+++ reduced price until May 30th -30% +++
+++ Good news for all Android fans: promotion extended until 7 June 2011 +++
With MobileNavigator you can transform your Android smartphone into a fully functional mobile navigation system that is every bit as good as the multi-award-winning personal navigation devices from
On-board navigation entails no data transfer or roaming charges, for example, for route calculation or map displays. Regular updates ensure your MobileNavigator is always up to date.
*** Features and range of functions ***
+ Google Local Search
+ Traffic Live
+ Safety Camera
+ Reality View Pro
+ Lane Assistant Pro
+ Speed Assistant
+ NAVIGON Reality Scanner
+ NAVIGON MyRoutes
+ Text-to-Speech and precise spoken announcements
+ Different voices (accents)
+ Extended Pedestrian Navigation
+ Destination entry with coordinates
+ NAVIGON Fresh Support
+ Simple, intuitive user interface
+ Can be used in portrait and landscape format
+ 2D and 3D map displays
+ Automatic day and night mode for map display
+ Direct access and navigation to contacts saved in the smartphone’s address book
+ Take Me Home function with a single click
+ NAVTEQ map material for all of Europe (40 countries)
- Positioning your smartphone correctly in the vehicle is very important to ensure optimal GPS reception and for your own safety! We recommend attaching your telephone to the windscreen with a suitable suction pad holder. Ensure that this is always positioned outside of the range of the airbags!
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
- MobileNavigator Android is an on+board solution. This means that all map material, voice announcements and system files are saved on the telephone. Therefore no charges or waiting time for data transfer are incurred.
- The Europe version requires approx. 2GB of free memory. Please ensure you have sufficient available mass-storage space (SD card).
- The map material must be downloaded after installing the app via NAVIGON Fresh on a PC or via wireless Internet on the smartphone. Please ensure a reliable and safe connection is available.
- Samsung users: please only download using wireless Internet!
Not for Samsung i5700 (Spica)!
- on first startup a short data connection (ca. 25kB) is required to register your product
Whether in the car, by bike or on foot, NAVIGON hopes you have fun navigating.
Have fun with the new NAVIGON MobileNavigator update. It offers the following new features / functions:
+ Support for Android 3.0+ Route planner
+ Street names in 3D view+ App2SD
+ NAVIGON clever parking
+ Pinch-to-zoomThe update requires download of some additional files after installation to enable new functions.Also, you can download our other app "help2park" to get information on suitable parking options in the vicinity of your search location.
Mobile_Guru Reviewed by Mobile_Guru on . MobileNavigator Europe v3.6.0 MobileNavigator Europe v3.6.0 http://i.imgur.com/Ek700.png Rating: 3.9 stars (Above average)(950) Updated:May 16, 2011 Current Version:3.6.0 Requires Android:1.5 and up Category:Travel & Local Installs:10,000 - 50,000 Size:11M Rating: 5
By Mobile_Guru in forum Navigon GPS SystemsReplies: 0Last Post: 18th June 2011, 02:10 PM
By dth1982 in forum Navigon GPS SystemsReplies: 0Last Post: 27th May 2011, 08:24 PM
By dth1982 in forum Navigon GPS SystemsReplies: 1Last Post: 27th May 2011, 07:38 PM
By =:Addictive:= in forum Navigon GPS SystemsReplies: 0Last Post: 21st April 2011, 12:49 AM
By HULK in forum Navigon GPS SystemsReplies: 0Last Post: 4th February 2011, 01:41 PM