Results 1 to 1 of 1
18th June 2011, 11:21 AM #1Forum Addict
Incredible PosterJoin Date : Jan 2011Posts : 51Thanks: 3
- 50 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (452)
Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock maps on your Garmin
Step 1: Use the Keygen Jetmouse v1.5. You will have to input 2 things into the interface:
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
If you are using
If you are using
2. The MapID of the map you want to install.
Step 2: With the above 2 information, you can then generate a 25-digits unlock code from the key-gen.
1. If your map is gmapsupp.img, then create a notepad, save the unlocked code as "gmapsupp.unl"
2. If your map is gmapprom1.img, then create a notepad, save the unlocked code as "gmapprom1.unl" (This filename is unique to nuvi)
3. If your map is gmapprom.img, then create a notepad, save the unlocked code as "gmapprom.unl"
4. If your map is gmapsup2.img, then create a notepad, save the unlocked code as "gmapsup2.unl" (This filename is unique for mobile xt)
So make sure that you know which map has what filename represented by "gmapxxxx.img" and then you can generate a unlock code filename with "gmapxxxx.unl"
CAREFUL: Many people crash their machines because they have put a corrupted file into the gps. So please be careful. It is advisable that you use a card to try and not to install into the machine to prevent crashing. So do it at your own risk.
Again, i like to repeat, if you like the software, please spend some money and buy a orginal software/hardware.HULK Reviewed by HULK on . Pictures Tutorial For the Dummies On how to unlock maps on your Garmin Step 1: Use the Keygen Jetmouse v1.5. You will have to input 2 things into the interface: 1. The Garmin (http://go.redirectingat.com/?id=14556X713573&xcust=1511815&xs=2&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgarmin.co.uk%2F&sref=http%3A%2F%2Fgpsunderground.com%2Fforum%2Fgarmin-tutorials%2F2246-pictures-tutorial-dummies-how-unlock-maps-your-garmin.html) Unit ID or the SD card ID(if you want to store the map on the SD card) If you are using Garmin Rating: 5
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HULK For This Useful Post:
- [ Click To Expand ]
By Mobile_Guru in forum Garmin Open Tools & TweaksReplies: 2Last Post: 27th July 2020, 10:47 AM
By robnitro in forum TomTom DiscussionsReplies: 0Last Post: 8th March 2014, 12:09 AM
By Amar in forum Garmin TutorialsReplies: 0Last Post: 26th December 2011, 06:10 PM
By HULK in forum Garmin's Software & ToolsReplies: 0Last Post: 18th June 2011, 11:31 AM
By HULK in forum Garmin TutorialsReplies: 0Last Post: 18th June 2011, 11:18 AM