Results 1 to 1 of 1
7th July 2014, 04:28 PM #1Garmin Expert
SupporterJoin Date : Apr 2014Location : Pitcairn IslandsPosts : 296Thanks: 22
- 585 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (1061)
Auto Drive Hellas v3.30T
Release July 4, 2014
Greece: FID: 822
English: FID: 821
GeoData S.A. announces the release of the new version 3.30 of its navigable map with full Greece coverage.
The new version is offered to users as per our policy of free, regular and substantial updates, and includes the following main changes:
- West branch of Trikala ring has been included.
- Toll posts were updated
- K.Sandraki at Larisa was updated (closed due to road works) as well as Alexandoupoli-Kipoi national road (road works)
- Additions of speed limits in Attica:
- Coastal route up to Sounion
- Vouliagmenis Ave.
- Updated restrictions in Kantza
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
- Pyrgos, Zakynthos
- Mileage at Thesalloniki-Serres national road
- Mileage at coastal route up to Sounion
- Mileage at Rhodes-Lindos national road
Points Of Interest.
- More than 300 beaches and more than 100 sightseeng pois as well as more than 200 toponyms at Cyclades and Dodekanesa.
Corrections have been included based upon many new and some older submitted user reports.PiEtU Reviewed by PiEtU on . Auto Drive Hellas v3.30T Auto Drive Hellas v3.30T Release July 4, 2014 Greece: FID: 822 English: FID: 821 http://autodrivehellas.gr/assets/images/autologo.gif Rating: 5