Results 1 to 10 of 179
7th July 2014, 04:08 AM #1
Compilation of Navcores patched Mazda NB1
My thanks to all who have made it possible for me to work, with your tests and improvements that have been shared with everyone.
Navcore Mazda; download 10.852
Navcore Mazda; download 10.854
Navcore Mazda; download 10.855
TMC Australia, Navcore Mazda; download 10.855
I have no first Mazda, if you want you can try this;
I put him in the download content, 10.852.1472547_ECR9.6-CAB-Fuji.cab, ttn patched and ttn_ORI
I've patched the ttn that is within the ttsystem, being an upgrade if you already have installed navcore 10.852.1472547,
it will be difficult to install because your car does not vera as an update, since when installed appears to be
Some files are installed in internal memory,
you can test, put a new SD in the car to see if the firm with TTHome put this new SD and signed by your car if you do the upgrade
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
would then copy the contents of my Mazda_10.852.1472547_ECR9.6 download and overwrite the SD.
this system to Carminat seems like, you can try if this, remove the loopdir folder to see if the load recreate the new ttsytem ttn.
hope quote, as I said earlier I have not Mazda.
Greetings.simba Reviewed by simba on . HowTo patch the Mazda-NB1 Compilation of Navcores patched Mazda NB1 My thanks to all who have made it possible for me to work, with your tests and improvements that have been shared with everyone. Navcore Mazda; download 10.852 https://www.dropbox.com/s/ry3qdppe42xbuj0/mazda.7z Navcore Mazda; download 10.854 https://www.dropbox.com/s/pz64wdyzhg0n0u6/10.854.1663560_ECR9.8-CAB-Fuji.zip?dl=0 Navcore Mazda; download 10.855 Rating: 5
Last edited by simba; 2nd June 2020 at 03:06 PM. Reason: add TMC Australia, Navcore Mazda 10.855
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to simba For This Useful Post:
- [ Click To Expand ]
4life2014 (9th January 2021), Alfred_ML (2nd August 2017), atomantmk (3rd January 2019), azpirat (22nd October 2018), baran (19th September 2019), dididocky (11th March 2021), francuz1988 (3rd May 2021), Grzes40 (6th January 2019), hes388 (13th January 2021), hidden (23rd May 2020), krzys27085 (8th August 2021), mediadoctor (12th May 2018), Momatz (29th May 2020), peterpan88 (19th July 2020), quebec001 (9th October 2019), Schwan (19th August 2017), stonecoldcrazy (30th August 2017), TUCHONTUCOYOTE (13th May 2020)
22nd April 2015, 02:25 AM #2
10,854 NavCore patched download;
look in the mapping table to see which corresponds to mazda
for Carminat is, 945.6175
PD. remember before activating a map if you have in the map folder file one .dct remove it, you have to create the activate
29th April 2015, 07:06 PM #3
Steps to get maps working on NB1
Hello everyone I registered just to make this post because the people, tools and maps here have helped me. So I'm returning the favor.
I have succesfully gotten USA Canada 945.6256 maps working on my NB1 using simba's patched navcore. There is no need to wipe/format the card or go back and forth to the car. Follow what I did and see if it works for you.
Part 1: Acquire all necessary files and tools
- Download the newest
- Download simba's
- If you don't have one already download a more robust text editor like
Part 2: Making ttgo.bif for FastActivate
- Place your NB1 SD card in your PC's card reader and using Windows Explorer make a backup of all the contents on your card.
- Open TomTom Home 2 and wait for it to detect your your "Device"
- At the top of TomTom Home 2 click "Device" --> "Device Information"
- At the bottom of the small window that opens click "Copy to Clipboard".
- Paste the contents of the clipboard into a text editor. (I used Notepad++ as it formatted the text in a more readable way)
- Delete all lines of text before "[TomTomGo]"
- Delete all lines of text after the line that starts with "BackupFSVersion="
- Remove all the spaces in at the beginning of each line of the remaining information. (I'm not sure if this step is actually necessary but it doesn't hurt to do it anyway)
- Save the file as "ttgo.bif" to the root of your NB1 SD Card.
Part 3: Moving your new maps
- Unrar the map(s) you downloaded
- Go to your map folder on the NB1 SD Card (in my case "USA_Canada")
***This next step may not be the same for every country depending on whether you have have speed cameras/voice commands/POIs etc.***
- Delete all files in your countries map folder that have a duplicate in the new maps you downloaded. For me I deleted every thing EXCEPT:
- Copy and paste the contents of the new maps you downloaded into the folder you just deleted files from (i.e. "USA _Canada")
Part 4: Patching the maps
- Unrar the FastActivate files to the root of the NB1 SD Card. (Where you see a file called "Install TomTom HOME.exe" and a bunch of folders)
- Run FastActivate as an administrator
- Click option 2 "Patch Maps, Voices, Speed Cams and Fuel Prices"
- When it's done FastActivate should show you a list of new license files ".dct" that it created for each category.
- Exit FastActivate
- Delete the FastActivate files from your NB1 SD Card if you want.
- Unzip the contents of the simba's patch navcore (as of this post 10.854) to the root of the NB1 SD Card. Overwrite any files it ask you about. There should be a file "ttsystem" at the root level of the card, and a folder "TomTom-Cfg" with a single file "release.nfo" inside.
- Eject the NB1 SD Card from your PC and put it in the car.
- Turn on your cars accessories and wait a few seconds, when you push your "NAV" button the screen should show you the option of upgrading your system to 10.854 with a Red X (No) and a Green Checkmark (Yes) at the bottom and a countdown timer.
- If you don't choose an option after 60 seconds the system will automatically upgrade itself.
- Once the system is done upgrading it automatically boot itself (the system is android based the the little boot animation may look familiar)
- Once the system has finished booting you should see your current location on the map. (Success!!!)
- Navigate the TomTom menus (I do not remember exactly since I am not looking at it right now) to check your current map version just to be sure.
Finished!!! You are now using the latest TomTom maps with your NB1. Everything else should also be unchanged and working. Voice commands, (i.e. "Drive to the nearest...") Safety Cameras, Color Schemes, Home/Favorite addresses, etc.
I hope this works for other people who were wondering how to this or if it was even possible. Special thanks to @simba for patching our navcore
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Greatnloopy For This Useful Post:
- [ Click To Expand ]
5th July 2015, 01:36 PM #4TomTom Contributor
Join Date : Mar 2012Location : ArubaPosts : 598Thanks: 695
- 940 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (585)
Temporarily under Construction
Please read the new Information at the End of my Post
Thats My Way to Update a Map on Mazda NB 1
@ First : Special THX to @ Simba for patched NC and @ Greatnloopy for his Instruction
1. I make a BackUp of the SD-Card
2. I put the SD in Cardreader, open Tomtom Home, go in the left upper corner to "Help"--> "Systeminformation" and open it---> Notice the Device-Id "AAAAA AAAAA"
3.Put a Fresh SD-Card ( Size 4 GB or More) in the Car, Ignition ON ! Navi ON.....A Text "Blablabla....no maps found" blablabla was shown
4.Ignition OFF , Remove the SD-Card and put in the SD-Card reader on PC....a Folder "Loopdir" with a File "Loopdir.ex3" inside must exists
5.I copy all Files from the BackUp EXCEPT Loopdir-Folder,Map-Folder and ttconfig to SD.......THEN:add the 2 Files from @ Simba Upload (ttsystem and ttconfig) 10.854(the new patched Navcore)
6. I take a "Europe 950.6492" and copy it to SD ( Notice: All Maps with the same Charakter like @
7.Put all needed Radars in the Map-Folder
8.Put the following Files of your Old (in my Case "Europe")into the new Europe-Folder on the SD
NOTICE : In My Case (Folder) DE...i´m a German User
all unneeded cspeech-files can delete
9.I refresh the Files in the ZIP-Folder with the newest (to found
10.I use the "EasyUsetool Frontend", load the newest meta.txt, write the device ID in the Fields and activate the Map and Radars
11.Put the new SD in the Car, Ignition ON , Navi ON, wait, say "YES", wait,Update is in Progress, wait and....Touchdown
See the Pictures
NEW INFORMATION @ Timestamp 8/2017
If your NC is patched, you must Only ReNew the MapFolder on your SD-Card with the genuine MazdaMap (yes we have it) and activate it , if a Meta Code available.(Radars too)
If no Meta Code for Mazda Map available, use the Forum Search Engine with "Compatible Chart". The patched Mazda system works with High Level Maps for PNA too, if a Meta Code available. In the Compatible Charts ( for my example Release 995.8507/08/09) the first 3 columns are Maps that works with Mazda-system. Than mix it with the Files , there i wrote in Point 8 from the Mazda Map on same Release or try to use your own old Files
8th August 2016, 08:55 PM #5
hello a little precipitate
if they can prove it works for Mazda 10,855 NavCore Patched
I notice I am not responsible for the tests that you are willing to do
there should be no problem if not properly patched the update will ask them, if you ask them if they accept and upgrade works disfrutenlo
PD. please comment on whether it works or not
1st August 2017, 05:48 PM #6
HowTo patch the Mazda-NB1
In this thread please only instructions of patching the Mazda-NB1 and Simbas links to the patched NC. The formerly thread "Cracking/Patching/Copying Mazda Navigation NB1 Navcore" will be renamed to "All questions about the NB1 (discussions)".
1st August 2017, 06:06 PM #7Join Date : Jun 2014Location : AustraliaPosts : 13Thanks: 6
- 24 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (20)
This is a repost of my original instructions from the former NB1 thread. I presume that the procedure still applies although the patched files must have been updated a few times by now.
"Well all. Good news. It worked using simba's patched Mazda.7z.
Specifically, this is the procedure I followed:-
1) I bought a SDHC 8GB card and placed it in the Mazda.
2) The TomTom in the car displayed an error saying there are no maps on this card etc. However, some files are written to the card - it's important to not skip this step.
3) I brought the card into my PC and copied over the ttsystem from the Mazda.7z that Simba had patched.
4) I noted that the system in the Mazda had already created a TTHome.bif, loopdir directory and statdata directory.
5) In TTHOME I opened System Information from the Help Menu and chose "Copy to Clipboard". I pasted the contents of TTGO.BIF exactly as stated in the System Information window into a TTGO.BIF file and saved it in the root of the card.
6) I copied all the other normal directories from my TTHOME backup directory except the loopdir and statdata directories as there were already ones on the card.
7) I copied my recent Australia map (without the proper licensed DCT file) and the latest Safety_Cam_AU_TomTom into the maps directory.
8) I ran FastActivate and ensured my Meta.txt was up-to-date then chose option 2) Update Maps, POIs , SafetyCams etc. which generated DCT files for the Australia map and the SafetyCams
9) Inserted the SD Card in the Mazda, and waited for the system to update itself with the patched ttsystem from Simba. You are allowed to update to the same version number.
10) Switched off and on ignition
11) System starts up, the map is loaded and so are the Safety Cams."
Best of luck everyone !
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Alan111S For This Useful Post:
- [ Click To Expand ]
13th August 2017, 01:34 AM #8
I'd like to add:
1 - if you are updating to Mazda-NB1 maps rather than Android maps, you do not need to delete the arp*.dat files. If you are using the Android files then you need to delete the arp*.dat files or you get wonky routing.
2 - if you are copying the new files over the old files you will need to delete the old activation files whatever.meta and whatever.meta.dct or you will not be able to activate the new map (dct error in fastactivate)
17th August 2017, 03:07 PM #9Join Date : Aug 2017Location : NetherlandsPosts : 32Thanks: 3
- 9 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (10)
I updated my NB1 as mentioned above and applied 10855 and maps 990.8306.
It runs all except for the Traffic Message thing which does not show up anymore sofar.
Anybody who had the same issue and knows how to fix this?
17th August 2017, 04:28 PM #10
Why without compelling reason a high_level-map and not an origin NB1-map like Europe_990_8351? The NB1-Europe-Map and the 8 zone-maps aviable here:
And please: Don't ask in this Tutorial-thread. Use this: