Results 1 to 10 of 23
5th April 2015, 03:41 AM #1
Croatia - is it included in 2GB TRUCK MAP 945.6247?
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
I am about to attempt to load TomTOM TRUCK 945.6247 onto my TomTom Go 750 Live 2GB but I thought I better check that Croatia will be included on this map as I am driving to there from next week.
Can someone tell me please if Croatia is on that map?Brimo Reviewed by Brimo on . Croatia - is it included in 2GB TRUCK MAP 945.6247? Hi Everyone I am about to attempt to load TomTOM TRUCK 945.6247 onto my TomTom Go 750 Live 2GB but I thought I better check that Croatia will be included on this map as I am driving to there from next week. Can someone tell me please if Croatia is on that map? Rating: 5
5th April 2015, 09:59 AM #2TomTom Contributor
5th April 2015, 10:59 AM #3Garmin MasterJoin Date : Oct 2011Location : FaroePosts : 497Thanks: 279
- 2,469 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (653)
what that 2GB mean :o“When nothing goes right, go left.”
5th April 2015, 01:51 PM #4
@ Brimo: TomTom Go 750 Live = 2 GB intern. You need a extern micro-SDHC (esp. 4GB) to use the Truck-Map (2,72 GB).
You need a Truck NC (esp. 9.702) to use all features of the Truck-map. It is possible for better performance put the NC on the extern micro-SD card too.
5th April 2015, 01:52 PM #5TomTom Contributor
it is possible to make a Truck map smaller...If you take poi.dar , Faces.dat and any other files from a other Map (@ Biggerdave take the Files from UK and Ire) , than can you use the Truck on a Device with 2 GB Size.....in other countrys you don´t have Pois and the Pictures of Landscape are changed ( maybe non colour or black/white) let it @ Biggerdave tell us...
5th April 2015, 01:58 PM #6
These files you can replace with files from a smaller 945_6174-map (but better is the original untouched map in case of a (micro)-SD-Slot):
5th April 2015, 04:06 PM #7Administrator
1. You should use a 4Gb MicroSD card so you can use the full map/navcore. If you don't want to use one then you're stuck with the 2Gb cut-down version from
2. If you use 9.702 instead of 9.701 you cannot get Live services
3. Detailed (BUT NOT TRUCK INFO) coverage:- Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Italy, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Latvia, Hungary, Malta, Monaco, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, San Marino, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Ireland, Netherlands, the United Kingdom, Canary Islands, the Vatican City
Partial coverage:- Turkey (86%), Bulgaria (60%), Russian Federation (60%), Ukraine (44.5%), Cyprus(83%), Montenegro (90%), Serbia (90%)
Connecting roads:- Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Macedonia, Moldavia, Belarus
4. Truck relevant dimensional and weight restrictions are available on the major and interconnecting roads in Austria, Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, Denmark, Spain, France, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Sweden, United Kingdom
So, Croatia IS covered but has NO truck detail (weigth/width/height etc restrictions)Please do not just post "thanks" but use the "thanks" button bottom/right or the reputation star "*" bottom/leftS i m p l e s
5th April 2015, 08:50 PM #8
it looks like I will be buying a 4 GB MicroSD card asap !!
5th April 2015, 10:15 PM #9
As I am leaving UK for Croatia on Saturday 11th April in my motorhome I'm thinking that maybe I should just the latest European Map on my Go 750 Live 2 GB TomTom. Can someone help me by pointing me to a good Full Eurpean Map and suitable Navcore for my device please?
5th April 2015, 10:27 PM #10AdministratorPlease do not just post "thanks" but use the "thanks" button bottom/right or the reputation star "*" bottom/leftS i m p l e s