Results 1 to 8 of 8
23rd August 2018, 12:19 AM #1
NEW Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.2_Build_FIXED3New fixed 1.17.2 Fixed3 version are now online
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
Support Android P
((FIXED SOME ISSUE ON VOICE SYSTEM))
(there was always a real check on the presence of the dct license file even on non-premium items)
ScorpioPirate Reviewed by ScorpioPirate on . NEW Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.2_Build_FIXED3 New fixed 1.17.2 Fixed3 version are now online Support Android P ((FIXED SOME ISSUE ON VOICE SYSTEM)) (there was always a real check on the presence of the dct license file even on non-premium items) (https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/oMXj6ILA/file.html) Tomtom_Go_Navigazione_e_Traffico_v1.17.2_Build_2122_Patched_By_DFoX-FIXED3.apk (https://www94.zippyshare.com/v/oMXj6ILA/file.html) Rating: 5
23rd August 2018, 12:34 AM #2Join Date : May 2014Location : SpainPosts : 26Thanks: 29
- 22 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (10)
23rd August 2018, 12:53 AM #3
Yes I can:
Someone have wrote:
After installing 17.2 signed, computer voice was not available for TT, message was "Voice selected is not compatible with device language". Before upgrading voice was working perfectly.
The problem was that upgrade installed TT Go in the SD card, moving TT Go to internal memory fixed the problem... after many hours of frustrating battle with voices in TT and language in tablet.
I run into another problem. During the search for places, the results are not visible. Probably a badly modified program installation. I went back to the previous version and everything works
12th September 2018, 04:28 AM #4Join Date : May 2018Location : ArgentinaPosts : 13Thanks: 0
- 4 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (10)
pois? Please, no se como instalarlos
12th September 2018, 02:07 PM #5
1) install the app from Google Play store. <--------DO THIS FIRST !!!!!!
2) run it, close. <----------------------------------DO THIS BUT do not download any Maps or Voices
3) uninstall from Application Manager. <-------------THEN THIS BUT do not uninstall it with The Google Store !!!!!!
Please note do not use 3rd party uninstallers only use what came with your phone or tablet......
4) install Tomtom_Go_Navigation&Traffic Patched <--NOW THIS
5) restart phone
You are ready to go now get your maps and voices.
[[1) instala la aplicación desde la tienda de Google Play. <-------- HACER ESTO PRIMERO !!!!!!2) ejecutarlo, cerrar. <---------------------------------- HAGA ESTO PERO no descargue ningún mapa o voz
3) desinstalar desde el Administrador de aplicaciones. <------------- ENTONCES ESTO PERO no lo desinstale con The Google Store !!!!!!
Tenga en cuenta que no use los desinstaladores de terceros solo use lo que viene con su teléfono o tableta ......
4) instalar Tomtom_Go_Navigation & Traffic Patched <- AHORA ESTO
5) reiniciar el teléfono
Estás listo para ir ahora a obtener tus mapas y voces.]]
And It's direct from our Master
14th September 2018, 05:57 PM #6
Yes. How to add pois?
15th September 2018, 02:40 AM #7
Follow me here: You have to use .ov2 files to add to your poi's.
Scroll to:: Android/data/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp/files/files/personal/pois/ <add your .ov2 files here, and your .bmp files to>
It's also here your Favorites.ov2 files are stored.
16th September 2018, 06:42 PM #8Join Date : Sep 2014Location : GermanyPosts : 593Thanks: 2,185
- 792 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (164)
Hm, i must use an other way to see the POI-Icons by later use of the app.
1. convert the *.bmp to *.png (pixel size 44x44 and 8 BPP/256 colours) and
2. copy these *.png in this new created path: "Android/data/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp/files/files/personal/pois/ov2_icons/ldpi"
With a simply copy *.ov2 and *.bmp to folder "Android/data/com.tomtom.gplay.navapp/files/files/personal/pois" i could not see this: