Results 1 to 1 of 1
29th May 2011, 03:36 PM #1OPSpecial Member
Senior PosterJoin Date : Jan 2011Location : Testing..Posts : 157Thanks: 211
- Thanked 155 Times in 49 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (2731)
Navigon 3.5.3 For Android
Navigon 3.5.3 For Android
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
Requirements: Android (320x240/320x480/480x320/480x800/800x480/480x854/854x480)
Overview: Turn your Android phone into a mobile navigation device with lots of useful functions that will delight you! The pocket navigation device will show you the right way with functions such as Reality View Pro and Lane Assistant Pro. And functions such as automatic switching between day and night mode, direct access and navigation to contacts in the phone book and intelligent address entry will make your navigation even easier. However, your safety is also taken into account: with the Speed Assistant and Real Road Sign functions, you will always have your wits about you. Thanks to POI, many points of interest en route are also already integrated into the maps and can be navigated to directly. The new navigator on your mobile – ideal for those who are always on the move.
- Download and unpack required files with winrar
- Uninstall everything on your phone that says "Navigon"
- Install navigon 2.6.1
- run it, until it asks for maps, quit navigon
- Mount your SD card to your PC and install navigon
- Creat a new account in Navigon(IMPORTANT!)
- Download any map(small is better, speeds up the process)
- After downloading and installing, remove the SD card savely and go back to your phone
- Run navigon 2.6.1 and go to the menu, then exit
- mount he SD card again and find the folder called, "navigon" delete everthing in this folder EXCEPT the version(.xml) file
- open this file, version(.xml), with notepad and edit it. Make it from this:
- Save the file and close notepad
- Go back to the phone and insert the SD card, now install version 3.5.0 NOTE: DON'T RUN IT AFTER THE INSTALLATION!
- Now exit everthing on your phone and mount the SD card again on your PC. Now make a new account in navigon fresh(IMPORTANT!) and download the maps and stuff what you want.
- Unmount your SD card from your PC, insert it back in to phone, run navigon 3.5.0. now we are almost done.
- Uninstall version 2.6.1
- Go to the market place and find the navigon update 3.5.3, install it and have fun!!!
Mobile_Guru Reviewed by Mobile_Guru on . Navigon 3.5.3 For Android Navigon 3.5.3 For Android Navigon 3.5.3 Requirements: Android (320x240/320x480/480x320/480x800/800x480/480x854/854x480) Overview: Turn your Android phone into a mobile navigation device with lots of useful functions that will delight you! The pocket navigation device will show you the right way with functions such as Reality View Pro and Lane Assistant Pro. And functions such as automatic switching between day Rating: 5
By usitaly in forum NDriveReplies: 1Last Post: 30th November 2013, 01:17 AM
By 4eversf in forum Sygic GPS SystemReplies: 1Last Post: 16th July 2011, 09:16 PM
By hieubac3 in forum iGO GPS SystemsReplies: 0Last Post: 9th April 2011, 02:26 AM
By hieubac3 in forum iGO GPS SystemsReplies: 0Last Post: 27th March 2011, 04:16 PM
By usitaly in forum Sygic GPS SystemReplies: 0Last Post: 7th February 2011, 04:40 AM