Results 11 to 17 of 17
Becker MAP PILOT Europe Map Package 2018/2019 V17.0 [Q4/2017] Danger Spots Europe September 2017 [Current version]
9th August 2018, 05:06 AM #11OP
9th August 2018, 02:41 PM #12Join Date : Feb 2018Location : AustriaPosts : 1Thanks: 2
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 PostsRep Power : 12Reputation : (10)
Becker MAP PILOT Europe Map Package 2018/2019 V17.0 Maps and Danger Spots Europe September 2017 (Current Danger Spots).
including Becker MAP PILOT Software + Danger Spots Europe September 2017
Is there the Tunnel Sight Pro and the "funny voice" included?
Thanks and regards
9th August 2018, 04:13 PM #13OP
11th August 2018, 06:26 AM #14Join Date : Aug 2018Location : sheffieldPosts : 2Thanks: 1
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 PostsRep Power : 1Reputation : (10)
Thanks again for version 15, 16 & 17, I've used all 3 and they have been great so thanks for that and keep up the good work. I saw the issue with that other user, so whats his deal why does he keep hosting your threads and copying the posts? I'm sorry you have to put up with this but please don't let him pit you off releasing version 18 as we all need you gavla
11th August 2018, 12:24 PM #15Join Date : Feb 2017Location : EspaÃ±aPosts : 1Thanks: 0
- Thanked 0 Times in 0 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (10)
Yo los tengo, dime como te los puedo pasar
11th August 2018, 05:07 PM #16OP
12th August 2018, 12:48 PM #17Join Date : Aug 2018Location : swedenPosts : 4Thanks: 8
- Thanked 1 Time in 1 PostRep Power : 1Reputation : (10)
Managed to get v14 maps and installed them first which worked fine. After Installing v17 maps using valandil314 instructions the becker first flashed "invalid license" but started installing and after installing seems to work fine. Hopefully it won't give the invalid license error that some people had in previous (16) version.
The process I used was:
1. install v14 maps to 9077. I full cleared the BMP first.
2. At this point I kept the old (14) version at BMP (did not delete the old files).
3. copied the new v17 APD folder (except navcore.apd file on apd/software), MapRegionsPSF50 and licences folder (/navi/licenses), and the files AutoRun.exe and the 4 device files (device.sig, device.xml, device.xmlt, DeviceInfo.xml) and overwrite the old files when prompted. also I write protected the device.xmlt file just in case.
Not sure if this was the correct process but it seemed to work.
Thanks you for providing the maps.