Results 1 to 10 of 10
15th October 2019, 02:08 PM #1OP
Mazda NB1 - Without car instruction - basing on loopback dir
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
- Loopback directory from SD card - can be generated to empty SD putted into CAR by pressing NAV button and waiting 1-2 minutes.
- Explore2FS - you can download from
- TomTom Home 2 -
- 8GB SD Card - not all are working - I'm using C10 SD from Transcend without issues (S300 model)
- TTActivator - thanks to @master131
- Simba patched NavCore - 10.855 - thanks to @simba -
KacperA Reviewed by KacperA on . Mazda NB1 - Without car instruction - basing on loopback dir What's required: Loopback directory from SD card - can be generated to empty SD putted into CAR by pressing NAV button and waiting 1-2 minutes. Explore2FS - you can download from http://www.chrysocome.net/downloads/explore2fs-1.07.zip TomTom Home 2 - http://download.tomtom.com/sweet/application/home2latest/TomTomHOME2winlatest.exe 8GB SD Card - not all are working - I'm using C10 SD from Transcend without issues (S300 model) TTActivator - thanks to @master131 Simba patched NavCore Rating: 5
- Format card to FAT32
- Create loopdir at SDCARD
- Copy loopback.ex3 file into loopdir/loopback.ex3 at SD card
- Connect card to PC and start TomTom Home2 - It should detect "Mazda NB1" - go through official system and voices installation process - it should install 10.855 navcore version
- By using explore2fs extract ttgo.bif from loopback file to SDCARD root
- Start TTActivator, go to MapDownloader and download latest nav3-fuji maps for interesting region (in my case Europe)
- Copy downloaded maps with directory directly into SD Card - SDCARD://Europe/files_here
- Optionally you can install SafetyCams, postcodes etc.
- Go to Tools tab and Update Meta
- Go to Installed content tab and activate everything
- Extract Simba patched navcore and replace files in SD Card
Last edited by KacperA; 23rd June 2020 at 10:02 PM.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to KacperA For This Useful Post:
- [ Click To Expand ]
4life2014 (18th March 2020), Alfred_ML (16th October 2019), asiful5130mkt (8th September 2020), botoseli (27th November 2019), fragrisima (5th March 2020), patrick944 (4th March 2020), pyoneiro (15th October 2019), R@me$h (15th October 2019), the Maverick (16th October 2019), TUCHONTUCOYOTE (25th May 2020)
15th October 2019, 07:08 PM #2
what are the compatible cars, as well as the dates of the gps maps and the countries please
16th October 2019, 03:11 PM #3OP
16th October 2019, 04:48 PM #4Join Date : Sep 2014Location : GermanyPosts : 594Thanks: 2,117
- 782 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (164)
You should look here:
Unfortunately the links in the current meta.txt of TTActivator-v1.5 for the alternatives *.meta of the zone-maps still refers to the 1035_9666 maps (and not to 1035_9735), but for zone 1-8_1035_9666 no code exists.
Here are the correct lines of meta.txt:
(This part is complete missing)
(This part must be corrected)
Edit: Now this is fixed in TTActivator.
Last edited by Alfred_ML; 19th December 2019 at 03:50 PM.
21st January 2020, 06:42 PM #5
Loopback directory from SD card, can you explain more, becoz i dont know what is the meaning of loopback? Thanks
24th May 2020, 10:01 PM #6Join Date : Aug 2019Location : HawaiiPosts : 2Thanks: 10
- 0 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (10)
Loopback - just simply put empty SD or SDHC into CAR by pressing NAV button and wait 1-2 minutes and sat nav will create itself 2 or 3 files on root card. After this simple operation stick card in to pc or laptop slot and do the rest
29th May 2020, 01:15 AM #7Join Date : Jul 2014Location : NederlandPosts : 189Thanks: 34
- 274 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (90)
does this also work on Renault Live Systems ?
10th June 2020, 02:35 PM #8
Does this trick work for this?
11th June 2020, 12:25 AM #9Join Date : Apr 2018Location : PolandPosts : 63Thanks: 25
- 69 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (216)
No, Don't work. Only NB1 system.
19th June 2020, 11:07 PM #10
Can I have a link to TTActivator pls ?