Results 1 to 10 of 13
22nd March 2014, 11:55 PM #1Garmin MasterJoin Date : Oct 2011Location : FaroePosts : 497Thanks: 279
- 2,523 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (653)
BlueChart g2 Vision - VEU706L - UK-Ireland-The Netherlands 2014.0 [15.50]
BlueChart g2 Vision - VEU706L - UK-Ireland-The Netherlands 2014.0 (15.50)
Part Number: MicroSD/SD (010-C0853-00), Download (010-D0433-00)
See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas and landmarks.
- Shaded depth contours, coastlines, spot soundings, navaids, port plans, wrecks, obstructions, intertidal zones, restricted areas and IALA symbols.
- Seamless transitions between zoom levels and more continuity across chart boundaries.
- High resolution satellite imagery for a realistic view of the land and water.
- Aerial photos of ports, harbors, marinas, waterways, navigational landmarks and other POIs.
- Auto Guidance technology searches chart data to suggest the best passage to a destination.
- MarinerEye view 3-D perspective for a quick, easy position fix.
- FishEye view 3-D perspective for an underwater view of the sea floor.
- Safety Shading* enables contour shading for all depth contours shallower than your defined safe depths.
- Fishing Charts* to scope out bottom contours and depth soundings with less visual clutter on the display.
- Plan and organize routes from your computer with HomePort™ (sold separately).
Detailed coverage of the British Isles in their entirety, including the Thames Estuary, Caledonian Canal, Outer Hebrides, Shetland and Orkney Islands, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Lough Neagh and the Irish Sea. Continental coverage from Brest, FR to Kiel, DE including the Channel Islands, the Waddenzee, the IJsselmeer, the canals of The Netherlands, the Meuse River to Liege, BE; the Rhine River to Dusseldorf, DE and the Kiel Canal. Detailed coverage of ports include London and Liverpool, UK; Antwerp, BE; Rotterdam and Amsterdam, NE; Calais, FR and Hamburg, DE.
FID: 3248, PID: 1, RID: 4, VID: 12
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
p33dro Reviewed by p33dro on . BlueChart g2 Vision - VEU706L - UK-Ireland-The Netherlands 2014.0 [15.50] BlueChart g2 Vision - VEU706L - UK-Ireland-The Netherlands 2014.0 (15.50) Part Number: MicroSD/SD (010-C0853-00), Download (010-D0433-00) See your vessel’s precise, on-chart position in relation to navaids, coastal features and restricted areas with premium features found in this detailed marine mapping data. Includes all of the features of our BlueChart® g2 product, plus 3-D perspective above and below the waterline, Auto Guidance, high-resolution imagery, and aerial photos of ports, Rating: 5“When nothing goes right, go left.”
3rd July 2017, 02:09 PM #2
Hi i was wondering do you still have this? the files are down any chance of a re-up please? I can't find this anywhere
27th May 2018, 05:07 PM #3Join Date : May 2018Location : United KingdomPosts : 1Thanks: 0
- 0 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (10)
Links are dead, anyone got this?
26th May 2019, 01:03 AM #4Join Date : May 2018Location : SverigePosts : 212Thanks: 8
- 124 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (81)
Re-uploaded the unlocked .img file split over 500Mb .rar files to zippyshare site.
Uploaded .rar files set to private during upload to file sharing site and requires
password to unpack. Do not share or post URL to other sites.
Unlocked map files
21st February 2020, 11:20 PM #5
I'm looking for the links to download the VEU706L, if possible the most recent version possible
all links are dead
is it possible to re-upload VEU706L
thank you in advance
22nd February 2020, 01:35 AM #6Join Date : May 2012Location : WorldPosts : 59Thanks: 19
- 52 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (12)
27th February 2020, 03:13 AM #7
does anyone have another link for the VEU706L?
impossible to open it with Imgtool ... it says that something is missing in a mapset!
suddenly it does not read it in gpsmap 4008 (but I can see the name of the map in the menu) while it works with the VEU715L
I don’t understand because it’s work in a Montana
1st March 2020, 05:27 PM #8
I still have the problem with the VEU706L
when I open it on ImgTool, I get the following message
Unknown section in the file "BLUCHART.MPS" at offset 0x2028109840
the map works in a Montana Gps, it is clearly visible in the map menu and on the map with all the details
on the other hand when I put it in a Gps marine Gpsmap 4008, the name of the card appears well
but the coutours of the coverage area as well as the cartographic details do not appear
does anyone have the skills to tell me what should be done?
10th May 2020, 01:39 PM #9
Does anyone have an updated link to the files please? I am currently downloading a 4gb torrent but I am not very hopeful it will work.
10th May 2020, 04:01 PM #10Join Date : Feb 2018Location : Florence, ItalyPosts : 973Thanks: 101
- 2,186 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (832)
By p33dro in forum Garmin ArchivesReplies: 6Last Post: 31st October 2022, 02:54 PM
By p33dro in forum Garmin MapsReplies: 4Last Post: 28th March 2021, 05:31 AM
By p33dro in forum Garmin ArchivesReplies: 4Last Post: 4th August 2020, 09:34 PM
By p33dro in forum Garmin ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 22nd March 2014, 10:32 PM
By p33dro in forum Garmin MapsReplies: 0Last Post: 22nd March 2014, 10:32 PM