Results 581 to 590 of 602
4th October 2019, 08:21 PM #581
It appears that the firmware patch doesn't work for the DriveLux50 The firmware flashes correctly, but the device still complains about "Maps are corrupt and cannot be used".
And, yes, I tried the following:
- Downloading the map to the device directly instead of an SD card
- USB and SD card flash of firmware
- using an unlocked img
[Login or Register to remove this advertisement]
- trying unlocked maps via Mapsource and Mapinstall
So far, no luck Any suggestions?
4th October 2019, 09:05 PM #582
Try this ...
This is a custom SD flash kit only for HWID 2269 devices (DriveLuxe 50), firmware version 5.90
Changes made from version 5.70 to 5.90:
- Fixed an issue that prevented POI category searches from finding results.
- Improved software stability.
DriveLuxe 50 (2269) fw5.90.rar
4th October 2019, 10:02 PM #583
4th October 2019, 11:48 PM #584
I also asked Franck Ribéry (do you know him?): can you tell me how to play football like you?
What I mean is that in everyone's life there are things you can do and others you can't.
About me, there are a lot of things I can't do, but the Patching of the Garmin Firmware yes, I can do it.
I would not like to appear arrogant but to Patch a Firmware is not as simple as it seems, if you miss even a little detail it doesn't work, and you risk bricking the Device.
However, in the next few days I'll try to prepare a guide on the subject
5th October 2019, 01:58 AM #585
5th October 2019, 02:15 AM #586Join Date : May 2017Location : ZealandiaPosts : 431Thanks: 86
- 886 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (318)
6th October 2019, 04:07 PM #587
10th October 2019, 12:03 AM #588
HI all, I have the following (Montana 680t):
I understand it can be patched via "webupdater upload". But how exactly do I do this? I have webupdater installed on my PC but i dont see how I can upload the new firmware there. Thank you very very very much for help
10th October 2019, 01:05 AM #589
first of all you find the Patched Firmware at
To Update with WebUpdater do as follow:
- Connect the Device via USB to PC
- Run WebUpdater (be sure to have an active Internet connection, WebUpdater requires it)
- Drag & Drop the Patched GCD file, previously extracted from archive above, over the window af WebUpdater
- The flashing run ...
10th October 2019, 02:10 AM #590
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you x 1000000000. It works! Have a great day.