Results 11 to 17 of 17
24th May 2020, 07:29 PM #11
24th May 2020, 10:12 PM #12OPJoin Date : Jun 2016Location : EUPosts : 72Thanks: 47
- 230 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (25)
25th May 2020, 04:18 PM #13Join Date : Aug 2018Location : sarajevoPosts : 20Thanks: 13
- 3 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (10)
Does it work on Android 10? In addition can somebody post instruction how to install the app with regard to first post?
26th May 2020, 05:46 AM #14Join Date : Jun 2017Location : malaysiaPosts : 5Thanks: 11
- 0 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (10)
occasionally still force close when navigate for android 7.0
30th May 2020, 08:55 PM #15
i've downloaded several maps but can't get them working.
I don't know where to store them.
I've tried : sdcard/Android/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/files/maps/gmapsupp.img
and tried : sdcard/Android/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/files/gmapsupp.img
also tried : sdcard/Android/data/com.garmin.android.apps.gmobilext/gmapsupp.img
But no success...
Which is the correct folder structure and foldername ??
30th May 2020, 09:26 PM #16Join Date : Feb 2018Location : Florence, ItalyPosts : 602Thanks: 50
- 1,062 PostsRep Power : 15Reputation : (630)
in order to make StreetPilot to work you must match Path of Garmin folder with the one stored in the App.
You need to know:
- Release of Android (I guess it's higher than 4.3 KitKat)
- The exact Path of Garmin folder in memory is formed in the following way
The Red part depends by your System, you must verify it with a File Manager.
The Blue part is fixed, you must create it if it doesn't exist
The Green Garmin folder is the main place where to put the resources (with all the subfolder needed)
- Inside this Garmin main folded you must copy the Folder structure with All the resources needed (Text, Keyboards, Vehicle, BaseMap, etc)
You can fin this Folder Package in the first Posts of this Discussion (by Titanic) or download the one I prepared for this purpose.
a) Text, Voice & Keyboards (only English, Italian, French, Spanish, Deutch, Russian)
b) gmambmap.img (World Base Map) & gmaptz.img (Time Zone Map)
c) Vehicles, a collection of main vehicles (included a Ferrari F40 and Ford C_Max made by myself)
- The Main Map (gmapprom.img), gmap3d.img and gmapdem.img (if you want it) must be placed in folder ..\Garmin\.System
- JCVs must be placed in folder ..\Garmin\.System\JCV
- SID Files (optionals) must be placed in folder ..\Garmin\.System\SID
- Additional Maps must be placed in folder ..\Garmin\Map, with any Name
- Once you have discover the right Path you must configure it in the App, before install
To do this use the App StreetPilot Path Changer v3.0.1 attached
Last edited by FireFox58; 30th May 2020 at 10:06 PM.
30th May 2020, 11:59 PM #17
Thanks for above explanation.
It looks more clear to me now where and how to get it working.
I'll download the files and give it a try tomorrow.
Really appreciate your help